Jan 16, 2024
As we begin 2024, Lauren and Bill would love to hear
from you! Please send your suggestions, feedback, and ideas for
topics and guests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to our special year-end 2023 review of the Cohere
podcast. This year, we marked a significant shift in our approach.
We moved away from the constraints of seasonal formats, embracing
topical series that have allowed us to delve deeper into various
themes, synchronizing seamlessly with our ongoing work and
research. Let’s walk down memory lane and revisit some of the most
insightful moments from this year's episodes.
- Venessa Paech sheds light on the evolving definition of AI and
its interplay with power dynamics.
- John Hovell joined us to discuss the essence of conversational
leadership. A key part of this conversation was defining what
conversation truly means.
- Meena Palaniappan's insights into impact measurement,
resilience, and behavioral change in human-centered social networks
- Esteban Kolsky joined us to discuss how we might navigate the
customer experience landscape.
- In our episode with Ed Finn,Ed Finn, the founding
director of the Center for Science and the Imagination at Arizona
State University we discuss how to build imaginative capacity.
- Social learning theorists, the Wenger-Trayners, joined us to
help us explore the concept of learning partnerships in communities
- Dr. Mihaela Vorvoreanu came on the show to help us unpack trust
and fabrication in large language models. This conversation is
crucial for understanding generative AI.
- We explored the rich history and the exciting future of the
Maker Movement with Dale Dougherty.
- Jeremiah Owyang helped us consider how we might navigate the AI
surge. Jeremiah tackles the rapid evolution and acceleration of
digital technology cycles.
- Dr. Rob Hopkins to help us imagine tomorrow and to teach us how
to travel to a better future.
- We ended the year looking back at the hype of cryptocurrency
and exploring what is still happening in this space with Reneé
Barton. Reneé offers insights into cryptocurrency market
We thank our listeners for joining us on this enlightening
journey and look forward to another year of engaging and insightful
conversations in 2024. Stay tuned!
Again, please send us your feedback, ideas and suggestions to